Welcome to our support center
Merchant Website Requirements
As part of being a CyberCom Pay merchant, the following requirements apply to all current and future merchants processing credit cards online. Our Compliance Team will review all merchant websites, so please ensure you make the necessary changes.
Merchant website requirements (to be clearly displayed on your website):
1. Your business trading name must correspond with the name that will appear on the cardholder’s statement
2. Your business trading name must correspond with the name that will appear on the payment record
3. If the name of your website is different to your business trading name, your business trading name must be prominently displayed so the cardholder can readily identify you as both the merchant and the name that will appear on cardholder statements.
4. Your legal business name (if different from business trading name)
5. The physical address of your place of business in New Zealand
6. Your business and customer service contact details (telephone, fax and email) in New Zealand
7. A complete description of the goods and services available for purchase on your website with the price clearly stated in New Zealand Dollars or, if you are using Multi Currency, you may display the price clearly stated in a foreign currency
8. A clear statement that your business is a New Zealand business and that all transactions will be billed in New Zealand Dollars, except if you are using Multi Currency you may indicate that transactions will be billed in a foreign currency
9. Details of your return and refund policy, including how a transaction can be cancelled by the cardholder
10. Details of your delivery times, which are to be appropriate for your type of business. If delivery is to be delayed, the cardholder must be notified of the delay and an option provided to obtain a refund.
11. Details of any New Zealand export restrictions (if applicable)