Welcome to our support center
Supported Shopping Carts
CyberCom Pay Plugin for HikaShop
This is a plugin for Joomla which enables you to use CyberCom Pay Checkout as a payment method for HikaShop.
Click here to download (v1.5.1)
- Please install this extension through the normal Joomla installation process (Extension Manager -> Upload Package File)
- After successful installation it will appear in the list of Extensions as “Hikashop CyberCom Pay Checkout Payment Plugin”, make sure it is enabled
- Then to enable CyberCom Pay as a payment method, go to Components -> Hikashop, in the Hikashop menu please choose System -> Payment methods
- Click New, find “CyberCom Pay Checkout”, and enable the plugin
- Then configure the plugin (click on the plugin name), adding the following details from your CyberCom Pay Merchant login under Settings -> API Credentials:
- Merchant ID
- API Key
- Payment Page Url
- API Url
- And finally configure your CyberCom Pay account to send customers back to your shop after they pay. In your Merchant login under Settings -> Payment Notifiers, set:
- Callback Url: %YOUR_WEBSITE%/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=swipehq&tmpl=component&lang=en
- Callback pass back user data: on
- LPN Url: %YOUR_WEBSITE%/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=swipehq&tmpl=component&lang=en
- making sure to replace %YOUR_WEBSITE% with your website url, e.g. www.example.com/my-shop/
- All done, test it out, add some products to your cart and you will get the option to pay with CyberCom Pay.
Hikashop must be configured to use a currency that your CyberCom Pay Merchant Account supports for customers to be able to use CyberCom Pay to be a payment option, see Settings -> API Credentials for a list of currencies your Merchant Account supports. And see System -> Configuration -> Main -> Main Currency to see which currency your Hikashop is using.
If you have trouble, please view the readme.txt file included in the download or contact support.